Philip Braude is Chief Executive Officer of the Braude Wealth Group, which includes Anglo Capital Limited, established in 2001.
Philip Braude was educated in South Africa and qualified as an accountant and served Articles with Fisher Hofman Stride, then internationally associated with Spicer & Oppenheim International, and subsequently associated with PKF International. He immigrated to Israeli in 1996 and served as Head of International Banking at Investec Bank (Israel).
Since 2001, Philip Braude has headed Anglo Capital Limited, who are recognized as experts in financial structuring for high net worth clients resident in Israel. They offer comprehensive financial planning services and specialize in international wealth structuring solutions, focusing on Israeli and international tax structuring, financial planning and wealth management.
In 2014, Philip set up the Braude Wealth Group to assist international high net worth Jewish families and those with a nexus to Israel in structuring their wealth, with a focus on estate planning, tax planning and investment management.
Philip is very active in the professional sphere in Israel and was Chairman of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) Jerusalem branch from 2006-2010.
- Investment Marketer licensed by the Israel Securities Authority
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Certified Accountants, UK
- Chartered Fellow (Chartered FCSI), Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments, UK
- International Associate, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, US
- Personal Financial Planner, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, US
- Trust & Estate Practitioner, Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners, UK and Israel
Philip Braude has written the “Israel Tax Guide” as a useful source of information regarding Israeli tax laws that affect anyone resident in Israel and families, institutions and trusts with assets in Israel.
Click here to request a FREE copy of the latest edition.